Life Is Just So Daily

Monday, October 08, 2007

Reality...

In my dream world: my house would clean itself. I could lay something down, and magically it would fly around the room & place itself where it is supposed to go. Papers would be organized the way they are supposed to be filed, and when I no longer needed them, they would disappear. Junk mail would recycle itself, and the trash would haul itself to the curb. I would not need a washing machine, b/c our clothes would magically clean themselves when we took them off, and on top of that--they'd hang themselves up or fold themselves.

In reality: this house will not ever be cleaned if LAINEY-PANEY doesn't clean it.

Welcome to my world.

It's Monday. I switched working today for working Wednesday, so I'm home today. I need to clean, clean, clean. No---really, I have a paper worth 50% of my grade due in 10 days. THAT is what I should be doing. Can we say, "procrastination"????

But, again---my house really does need a good cleaning. There's sh*t scattered from the front door to the back door.

Gage is....in a MOOD today.

Over the weekend: went to Corsicana on Saturday for a birthday party. Came home. Went to Corsicana on Sunday for a different birthday party. Last night, came home.
Pics & details coming soon....but I have not uploaded the pics yet.
:)

9 Comments:

At 9:36 AM , Blogger xxxx said...

Oh, I would love that! Like Mary Poppins!

 
At 10:03 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love that too. Too bad we don't live in the world of Harry Potter where everyone has a magic wand! If only...

 
At 11:14 AM , Blogger shoeaddict said...

My house is HORRIBLE! It needs cleaning so badly and I've been so sick. If you get a magic wand or something- let me know.

 
At 11:16 AM , Blogger kat said...

Hehe, I am a procrastinator as well. It is actually my second name. The closer I get to an exam the more I have the urge to clean the windows (under normal circumstances I wouldn't even go near them just in case they'd draw me close and force me to give them a good clean)

 
At 1:27 PM , Blogger Beth said...

In every one's dream world, we'd all be Samantha from Bewitched.
One little twitch of the nose...

 
At 1:41 PM , Blogger Mojavi said...

I think that is actually called the merry maids... I have them and yes it rocks. Best advice my therapist in college ever gave me.

SHe said, "Mojavi as soon as you get your first raise you budget in a maid. Life will be so easy and you will never argue about who has to clean the toilet or tub"

I did and she was right!~

Now if I could convince them to do my laundry and cook dinner I would be living the good life :)

 
At 1:56 PM , Blogger misguidedmommy said...

dont you just love when the kids are in a "mood"

 
At 3:28 PM , Blogger Stephanie said...

I totally know how you feel. I am the only one that picks up anything and cleans anything. I would love to be able to just snap my fingers and make it all better.

 
At 2:42 AM , Blogger Em said...

I am currently trying to employ a cleaner and i have problem in that i dont feel i can trust someone in my house! I am so anal too prob clean before they come!

I find that i am the only one who tidys, my husband will clean the floors but not actually move anything!

I want to live in that dream world

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home