Life Is Just So Daily

Friday, March 16, 2007

Overwhelmed...



I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed today.
I was up past midnight last night working on school stuff.
That may not seem THAT late, but 5am rolls around REALLY QUICKLY when you've been up that late.

I am still not done with my portion of the THREE HOUR PRESENTATION.

Just mentioning a THREE HOUR PRESENTATION leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
I am so....not looking forward to it.
In fact, I'm full on freaking out about it.
I'm not usually freaked out by public speaking...but for some reason, in this class....I'm freaked. I'm freaking. I'm freaking freaked.

Miracle Question...if a miracle happened, and...what would be the 1st thing you noticed being different?
1) My homework would be done & my presentation would be over, and I'd be holding a paper with a big red A on it!
Solutions: do the homework, wait for time to pass, and maybe you'll get a big red A.
hmph.

1 Comments:

At 7:35 PM , Blogger Maria said...

If a miracle happened, my house would be clean as a pin and my back wouldn't be hurting.....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home