Life Is Just So Daily

Friday, December 08, 2006

Mommy's Big Boy...



He's getting so big.
He's so big.
He has grown so fast.

I remember when he got his first tooth, and it was bittersweet. I was so excited that (1) it FINALLY popped through, and (2) we were entering a new phase...something new, you know? But, I was so sad that it was the end of his gummy-grin that I would NEVER see again (provided he's not in some accident where his teeth are all knocked out!)

Anyway...that's how I find myself feeling a lot these days. I'm so ready for him to talk in English & say things that I understand...but I'm going to miss the baby-babble.

He's just growing up so fast.
He's so big now. He says a few things. He's as strong as an ox! He can climb (not always a fun thing...) He walks. He run. He dances. He would get his own apple juice out of the fridge if he could reach the fridge door!

Time flies....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home