Life Is Just So Daily

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Sunday...

Sunday...woke up. Played with Baby Gage.
When he went down for his nap, I went to work on my final project again. This required a little more in-depth detail about the Adult Learning Theory, so I couldn't work on it from home.

After about 3 hours spent on that...I returned to the house. Picked up my son, and took him to Northpark.

Mike & I were at Northpark with Baby Gage. You know, Mike Modano and I.



He had this whole autograph signing thing. I had this whole shopping thing.
I was busy with Gage, and he was busy with his fans---you guys know how his fans can be...

So anyway...he signed autographs while Gage & I shopped.

...okay, okay...so we didn't exactly GO to Northpark together...but we were there at the same time. And I didn't exactly SEE him there b/c I was not about to wait in line for his autograph. I'd say I got a little more than an autograph in the past (ladies, ladies...let's just think about the bach'ette party. I may have been lit, but I didn't forget!)

Okay...I'll stop now.
Mike Modano was there signing autographs.
I was there walking around with my child & did a little shopping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home