Life Is Just So Daily

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Dance, Monkey, Dance...

So...our little one.
He's been dancing since before he was crawling. He'd get up on all fours & bop/bounce to the music. It was precious. And we cheered, and ooh'd & ahhh'd over it...so there is the positive reinforcement.
Gage: "If I dance, they smile & show signs of happiness! Therefore, I will dance."


dancing at 6 months....


dancing at 13 months....

He's just got the rhythm! What can I say?

So what prompted this post?
Well, this morning, I was taking Gage out to Memaw's house. He was moving his feet with the music, and bobbing his head just slightly. When he realized that I was watching him & just loving to see him ride & look out the window enjoying the music---well, when he saw me see him, he got animated with his head bopping & started to put on a show for me. Now, it was cute....but my first thought was that he's now trained to dance for an audience. I preferred to just catch a glimpse of him in the moment doing his own thing...
Anyway...he's my little dancing fool. I love it, and would not have it any other way!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home