Life Is Just So Daily

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Question Thingy From Megan...

1. What is your occupation? Super-Social-Worker.
2. What color are your socks right now? black.
3. What are you listening to right now? the humming of my computer.
4. What was the last thing that you ate? a bite of a cookie. It was yucky.
5. Can you drive a stick shift? If you want me to tear up your car.
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Indian Red. It's actually a brownish-red color that they did away with/renamed to be more PC. I'd be the un-PC one. That's life on the edge right there, my friend.
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? A CPS intake worker.
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? I guess! (since, I know she'll be reading this...)
9. How old are you today? 28
10. Favorite drinks? Milk, Mimosa's, un-sweet tea, coffee (gingerbread or toffee-nut lattes, to be exact)
11. What is your favorite sport to watch? When they officially recognize shopping as a sport, then I will start watching....
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes
13. Pet?? Dog, Cat (Eddie & Dixon, respectively)
14. Favorite food? asparagus, dill pickles, lobster, ginger sauce & ginger salad dressing....pecan encrusted cat fish...cheese balls, sunflower seeds...okay. I must stop. the list could go on & on.
15. What was the last movie you watched? Started watching "You, Me, & Dupree" last night. got tired. had to go to bed.
16. Favorite day of the year? my son's birthday...
17. What do you do to vent anger? Tell someone what I’m angry about. Get them on my side! (megan & I do the same thing!)
18. What was your favorite toy as a child? Cecil, my sock monkey.
19. What is your favorite season? Autumn/Fall
20. Hugs or kisses? both, and at the same time!
21. Cherries or Blueberries? cherries--fresh.
22. Do you want your friends to email you back? N/A
23. Who is most likely to respond? N/A
25. Living arrangements? house. with the spouse & child.
26. When was the last time you cried? I can't remember...
27. What is on the floor of your closet? dirty chlothes...hey you asked.
28. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? I'm not really sending this to anyone...
29. What did you do last night? went to class, went home.
30. Favorite smells? Quelques Fleur perfume. fragrant roses.... baby lotion on my baby!
31. What inspires you? Gage's smile...his dancing...when he points at things & tries to say the word...
32. What are you afraid of? the dark, drowning, something happening to my son...
33. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? cheese on my burger, please.
34. Favorite dog breed? dont really have a favorite. I want a pug some day.
35. Number of keys on your key ring? 2: car, home
36. How many years at your current job? 4
37. Favorite day of the week? Friday
38. How many states have you lived in? I've lived in 2 states
39. Favorite holidays? Christmas
40. Ever driven a Motorcycle or heavy machinery? no. I dont push lawnmowers either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home