Life Is Just So Daily

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Saturday....

"Are we there yet?"
"Yes, Get out."
"But, we're in the middle of nowhere!"

(As confirmed from the new car's navigation system. Look---we were in the middle of nowhere.)

...because...that's where Damon's aunt lives. So far out in the country, it didnt even register on the car's navigation system.

...Damon would LOVE to live in the country...but me, no, no...I'm a city girl. Give me a Starbuck's on every corner, and a variety of entertainment/shopping/dining options. Now, those are things you just can't get in the country.
Hell, I'm not even sure I want to move to the suburbs!

...anyway...I've written off course.

On Saturday---we went down to BFE,TX, I mean---Gilmer,TX to Damon's aunt's house.
We had an early Thanksgiving celebration.
Let me just tell you how much the world revolves around Little-Mr.-Get-My-Way....
I had a camera, & intended to take pictures of the family. Oh, no. I got a few of Gage with Papa, but that's about it. The rest are just of him. I'm smitten. I can't help it. I'm addicted to photographing my child, and I find very little as interesting or fun or entertaining!

So.... here's Gage at Aunt Sue's...

It was so sweet of her to hang a swing for Gage...


...and on Uncle Don's Harley with Mama.


...here's my child in the car on the way home.
He looks like a little thug with that bad-boy look on his face!
"Hey mom, can't you lean this seat back anymore? And why can't we get some better rims?"

And then we were home.
I took Gage out in the backyard to play with his ball.
We werent out there 5 minutes before he had 4 mosquito bites!
One on his forehead, one under his right eye, and two on one hand.
What---are they STARVING? We didnt stay out long.


...he's just growing & changing so fast!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home