Life Is Just So Daily

Friday, November 24, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

Okay...so it was yesterday...but I'm taking a minute to post this...
Today's been crazy at work, (off & on...but more on than off...)

But, here are some pics from yesterday! Thanksgiving at my house!

"Good Morning! It's Time for Thanksgiving!"


And...the table is set!


The desserts are out!


Gage is ready. He'll start with the green bean casserole...


Mommy & Gage


And later that afternoon, we took Gage to the park...


...and we ended the night by watching "Christmas Vacation"...even Gage sat in my lap & watched most of it, then I put him to bed...

1 Comments:

At 7:48 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Thanksgiving table looked so lovely and so do you and Gage. We had 10 people over at my parents house. We got carried away serving food and eating that we didn't take any pictures! lol! There is always next year!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home