Life Is Just So Daily

Friday, December 01, 2006

I'm so tired!

I stopped working at 12:30....went down to claim a room in day surgery holding...ummmm. No, I wont be sleeping down there. It was EMPTY. Sure, there were like 30+ beds...but, no staff...the lights were dimmed....I would be the only one sleeping on a unit of 2 nurses stations & 30+ rooms. forget it. It made for a perfect opening scene to a scary movie.
So, I talked w/ the House Supervisor who gave me a room in L&D.
Nice to have a large room w/ a private bath...end of the hall so it was quiet....but, the bed itself is the one they use for actually birthing babies...so it comes apart in like 4 sections. Not very comfy to sleep on.

Up at 6:15 when they paged someone overhead.
Up again 6:45 when the alarm went off.
showered, dressed, blow-dried my hair. Had shampoo & conditioner, blowdryer & brush (ran to nearby Walmart yesterday when I moved my car...) Um....got no hair product. Today, my hair looks dry & the ends aren't curled. Plus---with my "spots", I have hair of 8 billion different lengths, so I have no product to give me manageable tresses....my hair looks like a Chow's Backside.



Other than being TIRED as hell from 5 hours of not-great sleep...I'm fine.
I can't wait to go home & see my BABY BOY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home