Life Is Just So Daily

Friday, December 01, 2006

Rant...

Have I posted about this before?
If so...well, sorry.

Two men were fawning over my child at Northpark one day. My son loved the attention, they were so sweet just briefly interacting with him...and then one man said to the other, "We should get one."

I found myself suddenly disgusted & shocked that they were saying this like he was the latest IPOD or accessory.

Listen up busters! He's a freaking human being. He's demanding. He cries. He leaks from every orifice he has, and it's not all giggles-n-grins. He's not an accessory. He's a whole new life. He's a whole new way of life. He's a new set of eyes & a new way of looking at the world.

Furthermore, he's mine. Get the F*CK away from my baby you simple minded dipsh*ts.

"...we should get one..."
Go get a f*ckin' dog.

Okay...there's my rant/my $0.02.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home