Life Is Just So Daily

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

DONE!



So, that's me at about 10 o'clock last night with my completed final for my class tonight. I knocked it down from being well over 20 pages to 17 pages. Go me!!! I so don't even want to GO to class tonight.

Yesterday afternoon....Jolene, my friend who is pregnant with twins...um, went into labor. It's early. It's way early. It's way tooooo early. I mean, she's far enough along that they COULD potentially save the babies, but they'd be in the NICU for a LONG time and would face a wide variety of disabling diagnoses, or potentially fatal complications. So, it's just not good.
On top of that---he parents & sister live out of town. And her husband, just happens to be out of the country on a business trip. Imagine the timing.

So, right after work I left and went up to the hospital. Bless her heart. I just couldn't let her be all alone through this!

It's early yet, so I have not checked on her this morning, but when I left last night, the contractions had not stopped, but they were further apart and less intense that they had been. No dilation, and bag of waters is intact. Good!

So, pray for Jolene & the girls.
Pray for her husband too...yes, he had a business trip that he went on...but she's going to have this to hold over his head for the rest of their lives! "You were off in the Bahamas on a business trip while I went into labor!" He's going to be like putty in her hands!

:)

I'll keep ya posted!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home