Life Is Just So Daily

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

New Words!

We have some new words, people!

Over the weekend, these two words passed my child's beautiful lips!

1. "Cheese".
Gage took my hand while I was seated on the floor in the living room. "cheese. cheese." He pulled me up, led me to the kitchen, pointed to the fridge. "cheese. cheese." I opened the door. He positioned himself just so, and pointed up to the compartment where we keep the cheese slices. "cheese. cheese. cheese." I took a slice out, unwrapped it, and handed it to him. As he was holding the cheese square with both hands, he took a bite & ran off.

2. "Shuz."
As in, "shoes." He led me to his bedroom, "shuz.shuz.shuz." He took a pair of shoes & handed them to me. I put them on his feet, and he ran to the front door. "bye bye."
He associates shoes with going "bye bye", or going outside.
...or does he want to run away?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home