Life Is Just So Daily

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Happy Tuesday...

Well, I think I got the holiday newsletter done....

Note to Ginger: email me your address!

What else?
We had a luncheon today that I set up. On my last employee evaluation, I could not come up with a single way that I "exceed expectations" in the arena of Ethics. I mean, I'm expected to behave in an ethical manner, and with regard to my work---I do that consistently. But....I set up a luncheon for us to get an Ethics CEU there at the hospital. That's going to be one way that I "exceed expectations" for my annual eval in 2007.
We need 3 of those a year....if I set up 2 more (w/ permission from my boss, of course)...then I can see to it that all of the SWers (provided they all attend) meet their Ethics CEU obligations.
Okay...if you are reading this, I guess that stuff can be kind of boring...

What else?
Took Baby Gage to Sam's Club last night.
We didn't buy anything. The only thing we really needed was shampoo, and the lines were WWWWAAAAAAYYYY to long to stand in for just one item. So not worth it, you know? Looked around though.

Baby Gage did NOT want to wake up this morning. He was seeeeeeeeeeeeeeepy. And, he fell back asleep in the car on the way to Memaw's house this morning.

Looks like I'll be getting together with Susan & Megan on the 17th for some shopping & dinner!

Got the Christmas tree put up...only have SOME of the ornaments on it, and no garland (I have this lovely eclectic beaded garland that I love...multi-colored glass beads, all different shapes & sizes...I love it). I'm just afraid that if Gage pulled the tree down or broke some of my ornaments that I'd be sad. Of course, if he pulled the tree down & got hurt--that would be worse! But, my ornaments...I've collected them from all over the world & for many years. I have old, old ornaments that my Pop & Gammy gave me from the Christmas trees when my dad was a little boy.
You can't replace those. So, for now, they will remain packed away.
I do however proudly display my Garfield & Snoopy plastic ornaments that I got from 2 different boxes of Russell Stover candies.
:) Oh, and the Christmas ornament of Hawaiian flip-flops that I got on my last trip to Hawaii.
There are certainly more on there, but not a whole ton. The tree actually looks pretty bare. White lights, silver star, and about 30 random ornaments.
I should go buy some plastic ball ornaments or something.
I mean---this tree was cut down to fulfill it's destiny of being somebody's Christmas tree. I should do it justice by going all out!

...yeah, we'll see....

That's all for today.
Peace Out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home