Life Is Just So Daily

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Sippy-Struggles.

Well...we're weaning from the bottle to the sippy-cup.
We were told by the pediatrician, a while ago, to start this process. You may remember my creative take on the Kenny Rogers song, "Through the Years", modified to reflect Gage's love for the nipple over this past year.
[please see the post from 7/17/6, titled "Just say 'No!'...."]

Last night....

Oh, it took 43 minutes to get Gage to take the sippy-cup & go to bed.

And now, I'm questioning---what's the big deal? Suck on a rounded-nipple, or suck on a sippy-cup spout???
But...it's been 3 days now. In the past three days he has had only one bottle. Do I keep going in the sippy-direction, or do I give in & give him the bottle?
He's still just a baby!
So much has changed...he's been weaned off of formula within the past 2 weeks, and now we're trying to take the bottle too. My poor baby!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home