Life Is Just So Daily

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Rice Rice Baby...

Gage is our little Rice Rice Baby!

He had his rice cereal yesterday in his big boy highchair!
He used his new bowl & spoon set from GrandDaddy....UT of course!


This next picture really says it all...the whole "cereal thing" didnt take too long.
Per spoonful I offered, I think he actually ingested about one milliliter of the liquidy cereal. Pretty soon--he was DONE with the whole activity, and ready to nurse.


"Pleeeeeaaase Mom! Pick me up!"

Damon's dr called. Test results for Celiac & that other disease that we forgot the name of: Negative. Biopsy results...well, he doesnt have colon cancer! There was some mention of precancerous cells...but Damon doesnt know if that was negative or not. Men. I tell ya..... So, I'm going to have to call up there myself. The dr increased his daily dose of Aciphex...
So, that's all good news!

Damon's grandmother is going downhill pretty rapidly. Looks like she's in liver failure now. My mother in law is down there with her, & she told Damon that we shouldnt bother to visit b/c she is not with it enough to know who is who. So sad.
So, it could be any day now for her. She's 89 & her 90th birthday would be this Spring. And, she is Grandmother Gage...so, she is just IN LOVE with our baby Gage.
:)

Movie Review: Red Eye...it was okay. Not spectacular, but okay.

TV comments...

I really like the show, "How I Met Your Mother". I think it's really cute. But--I missed it last night.
Damon is a big fan of "King of Queens". I like it too...not as much as him though.
But---if I had to pick TV couples that Damon & I are most like--I'd say it's a cross between Ray & Debra (Everybody Loves Raymond) and Doug & Carrie (King of Queens).

...Damon has this habit of burning me out on shows.
For example...Seinfeld. He used to watch it every day at 5 or 6, and then again at 10. Then, when I complained that I'd seen every episode, and I'd leave the room everytime it came on---he switched to Friends. I got burned out on that too. Then he switched to Everybody Loves Raymond. Burned out. Now, it's King of Queens b/c they play reruns every day around 5:30. I can watch the new episodes, but the old reruns just wear me out.


...Gilmore Girls comes on tonight. Jamie likes that show too.

Oh, Jamie & I worked out yesterday. Woohoo!

And...I am down to 121 pounds. Woohoo! (not my pre-pregnancy weight...but I'm getting there!)

AAAAAAANNNNNDDDDDD....Today, all of my clothes, less my bra, are from my pre-pregnancy wardrobe! YYYYYYYYYYYYYYIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPYYYYYYY! I am seriously in a size 4 skirt!
I KICK A$$!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home