Life Is Just So Daily

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

I'm smiling!



Why am I smiling? Because Baby Gage slept last night from about 8pm, to 6:30 this morning! We took that picture this morning...just a little randomness in our day!

When I woke up at 6, I had to pump so that I wouldnt explode!!!

Happy New Year.

How was my New Years Eve? Let's just say it involved car trouble, KFC, & a man with blood on his face.
I havent had a good New Years in a while!!!!

Alas, my car is fixed, and drove very well this morning.

Had to work yesterday while the others were off. Whatever...saving the PTO.

Gage is teething. Not super excited about this. It's not super common to start at 3 months old...but it can. Also, they said that teething symptoms can show up about 2 months before the 1st tooth. SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPER! Sucks for us. Let's see...there's the diarrhea...low grade fever...restlessness....wakefulness (aside from last night b/c he was exhausted from no naps & fussing all day!)....biting while nursing (lucky me)....reluctance to nurse at times (frustrating for us both)...drooling...chewing on his hands....
oh, and we've got all these teethers...he could care less. And, he for sure doesnt want to be expected to hold them. He loves to chew on his silver rattle...which is so opposite of what I thought he would like. I thought he would like the water filled soft plastic/rubbery teethers...no, he likes the hard metal rattle instead. To each his own!

What else???
Damon's got a dr's appt. this week.
Gage has one in a couple of weeks.
Melissa & Collin are coming to visit soon. AAAAUUUGGGHHHH! I am sooooooooooo excited! Gage gets to meet Melissa! And, we all get to meet Collin!

:)
That's all I know for now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home