Life Is Just So Daily

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

I'm in a foul mood...

I'm just in a foul mood today.

You know how some days just start off a bit more difficult than others? Well...that's where I am today.

Damon & I had an argument before work. That gets things off to a good start...Marriage is so hard sometimes.

Then, I'm at work...doing my thing...& it hits me--I need to tinkle. So, I go to the employee bathroom in the break room. Open the door & whoa--it just smells "Brown"...the mixture of cologne & someone else's sh*t. But...the patient bathroom, although located just a few feet from the employee bathroom, is still less desirable. The patient bathroom just seems so germy! So, I hold my breath & hurry to use the employee restroom. Had to breath before washing my hands...and then I hurried out of there. Of course, when I opened the door to leave--there stood another employee to go in, and he said, "Whoa--you tore it up in there!" So, now it looks like I'm the one who made the bathroom all stinky!!!! I told him, "It wasnt me! I had to go in after Dr.---Leaving the name out---!" He didnt believe me...of course he didnt...

whatever.

And, I forgot my breast milk storage bags. I've got two 5 oz. bottles to pump into. After that--I have to pump & dump, or just hold out until I get home. I'm looking forward to that (note the sarcasm).


Hoping my day will turn around...but not holding my breath.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home