Life Is Just So Daily

Thursday, December 15, 2005

The Ass-Blaster....

So this morning...I was blowdrying my hair in the bathroom, when I heard this banging on the bathroom door....I thought, "did I lock the door? I never lock the door." I opened the door to find my husband standing in the hallway-holding my son, & they were both covered in sh*t. It was on Damon's tummy...on his hands...On Gage, it was between his legs, up his back, down his legs, on his feet, & dripping from his outfit. I mean to tell you--it was the biggest darn mess you ever saw! ...and, the fun continued when I walked into the bedroom to find green baby poo on my sheets & comforter.... Oh, the joy!

So, I laid a towel down & we got Gage out of his poopy clothes....then we could clearly see the problem... Apparently, around 4 in the morning, when I was last up with Gage, I didnt properly diaper my child. One side was pulled tight, and the other--not at all. In my defense--I was 1/2 asleep, and normally do a much better job... But anyway, the diaper was completely whacker-jawed, & didnt cover his little tooshy...thus allowing poo to freely flow onto Daddy, the sheets, and everything else in it's path--much like molten lava flows down a volcano...

Damon had to shower...Gage was showered...& the outfit was chalked up as a loss. Some onesies are just better off retired rather than me trying to salvage them...

UUUUH! What a yucky morning!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home