Life Is Just So Daily

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Christmas at Camp Wanica...

Well, we went to Mema's Christmas at Camp Wanica.

We had a great time!

...and, unfortunately--I didnt get a picture of Gage, Nora, & Ethan. They are all babies born since July. Ethan is the oldest...then Nora...then Gage. They are all so different...& all so cute!

Here's me & Damon at Camp Wanica...

I told Damon, "I'm officially a mom"...why? Because I bought & wore a holiday themed sweatshirt. Somehow--I think that makes me a mom. Damon's response, "That's not so bad."...well, that officially makes him a dad!

Here's BK (my Aunt Billy) & sweet Nora.


Santa came...& we all took turns sitting on his lap...telling him how good we've been all year...
Here's Damon sitting on Santa's lap!


Baby Gage WOULD NOT take a nap for more than 10 minutes at a time....bless his little heart...he was zonked!


By the time it was his turn to see Santa...he was out like a light!


...but, that nap too had to come to an end... & so did the day. Here was our family picture before we left...


Overall, it was a very good day. We were sooooo tired by the end though...
Gage slept all the way home...Damon was even able to get him out of his carseat, into the crib, took his shoes off, took his jeans off, & changed his diaper without ever waking Gage. I'm telling you--he was one sleepy boy!

...but of course everyone loved him & said how cute he was... And I was glad that he was finally getting some rest!

:)
TTFN: Tata for now!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home