Life Is Just So Daily

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Goals...

The new year is just around the corner...and I've been thinking about goals. I came across something that a man wrote...His life goals are to (1) live a life that would make God smile, & (2) make memories for his family...memories that will make his wife's life richer, and memories that will help his daughter reach the potential that God has for her.

I think that's wonderful.

Really sums up what is important.

Have I led a life that would make God smile??? I'm sure some things would certainly make him smile...of course, there are other things that...well, he wont be smiling about.... Overall--I think he'll have a smile on his face...I think the good outweighs the bad!

Making memories...that's something I'm big on! Damon will tell you. And with Christmas coming up...we're already talking about family traditions & making memories. Right now, they are certainly more for us than for him...he's not going to remember this holiday...

So...we plan to read the Christmas Story from the Bible on Christmas Eve. We also plan to read "The Night Before Christmas". And, we'll all get new jammies on Christmas Eve... We'll all go as a family to pick out the tree...and, Gage will get a new ornament every Christmas.
So far...that's all we've got.

I think we'll make some pretty special Christmas memories over the years...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home