Life Is Just So Daily

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Tuesday...

Well, it's Tuesday.
A coworker said,
"Did you mean to wear that, or is that part of a costume?"

WTF?
How rude is that?
And, by the way--I'm wearing a cute trendy top with gaucho pants & boots. I look cute. She can kiss off.

What I could have said to her:
"No wonder your husband left you."
"You're just pissed because they dont make this in your size."
"You wouldnt know what was fashionable, because they dont sell this outfit in the tent & tarp section."
"You're just mad because you arent getting any on a regular basis."
"Oh, has my happy marriage gotten you down again?....Good."
"Jealous much? I just had a baby & I STILL look better than you."

Okay...I could have said those things to her...but I never would. I dont want to go around & intentionally hurt other peoples' feelings. And then I think--she clearly doesnt care about my feelings...so why am I being so nice to her?
UGH. The drama.
This is one part of the whole "back to work" thing that I definitely did NOT miss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home