Life Is Just So Daily

Friday, December 09, 2005

It's Friday! It's Friday!

Super excited that it's Friday.

Left work early on Wednesday...didnt go to work yesterday...all because of the ice. My super-sweet hubby doesnt want me driving on those icy roads...

So, I stayed home & played with Baby Gage!

Here's his Christmas tree in his room. I still need to get a little tree skirt for it...

It has all snowman ornaments on it...and the topper is a stuffed snowman that he got when he sat on Santa's lap.
At night, as I put him to bed, he nurses while I rock him in his nursery...and he just stares at that tree..and studies it. He loves the lights. It's just sooooo wonderful to rock him by tree light... until he falls asleep...

...anyway...we had fun yesterday...

He did something for the very first time yesterday...& no, I didnt get a picture. He was playing on his little play mat/play gym thing...& he fell asleep mid-play. He is starting to want to roll over, so he gets about half-way over & stops. So, there he was on his side, asleep, with his hand propped up on one of the dangle toys. It was soooooooo cute. But, no---I didnt snap a picture b/c I didnt want to wake him up.

Also, he is trying to sit up on his own....

Mommy propped him up on the couch for a picture...

Then he gets serious & leans forward to sitting position...

And then he topples over!

Oh, it's soooo cute.

What else???

I still havent gotten all of the Christmas stuff put up. Damon's going to put lights on the house....but, we still havent done that yet either...

The ER Christmas party is tonight...and then we're going to Camp Wanika tomorrow for the big family Christmas...

I know it's going to be hard going back there....the last time we were all there, it was Riley's 2nd birthday & we had his birthday party there...We've got some really cute pictures of him swimming...and eating cake...and eating dirt. Yes, that's right...eating dirt...(how would we know that we dont like if we never tried it!!??)




But...we're all going to go...& we're going to have a good time...and try to only think about the good times & happy thoughts!

What do we want for Christmas??? Well, Gage is too little to make a list for Santa...so Santa is going to surprise him. I think he'll bring him things like a jumperoo...& an exersaucer or walker...maybe another play mat/play gym.
I think Damon will get new sunglasses...which, I refuse to pick out---so he'll likely get a gift certificate to go get a nice new pair of sunglasses. And me--I'm so lame...I'm such a mom....I want 2 things for Christmas: the Medela Pump In Style breast pump...& a bracelet from James Avery with a boy profile charm & picture frame charm. So, I want a breast pump & mom jewelry. ....such a mom....

:)
Outta here for now!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home