Life Is Just So Daily

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Christmastime...

Well, Christmastime has come & gone. Now we've all got to gear up for the new year...

Here are some pics from Christmas. I've got more to be developed, so this certainly isnt all of them...






Baby Gage had his first Christmas. Dad came over on Christmas morning (those are the pics I dont have developed yet...) & we did Santa gifts for Baby Gage. He got some foam squares that make a mat or blocks...a duck puppet that quacks...an exersaucer dish thing...another playmat....a crib toy...some teething rings...a suction toy that will suction to the tray table of his swing & highchair...spoons (he'll start eating cereal soon....) some zipper onesies (those are *the best* for middle of the night diaper changes...you dont have to jack with snaps)...he got lots of stuff!
I know there is more that I'm forgetting...& I didnt even mention the list of gifts that he got from other people...

On Christmas Eve, Baby Gage held his own bottle for the first time!
On Christmas Day, Baby Gage rolled over for the first time. He did it twice!


What else is new?
Mom is officially 50 years old now. Woohoo! She doesnt act 50. She doesnt look 50. I dont think she feels 50...

Movie Reviews:
"Bewitched" with Nicole Kidman. It was okay. I wouldnt buy it. I'd watch it again if it came on a movie channel & there was nothing else on.
"The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants"...I only watched about 10 minutes of this movie. I thought it was stupid when I saw 4 girls of very different body types try on the same pair of pants & they magically fit all of them. If I was the thinnest in the group--I'd be pissed. If I were the thickest in the group--I'd be elated. But, since I was just watching the movie--I thought it was dumb. Turned it off.

That's all I know for now.
Gotta get back to work!
:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home