Life Is Just So Daily

Monday, January 09, 2006

Old Photos found...Christmas 2004

Okay--so I'm Queen of never developing pictures...I used to buy disposable cameras all the time...take pictures...& then not get them developed b/c I'd either forget what was on there...or I'd misplace the camera for a while...

Well, I recently found a disposable camera & mailed it in to be developed.
Here's a Christmas Adventure from 2004...

We went out to a place where you cut down your own tree...



Megan & Stephen went with us...


Of course, Damon wanted the biggest tree they had...


Megan & Stephen got a normal sized flocked tree...


That tree was so big...we had to move some of the furniture out of the living room...I couldnt even get the whole tree in a picture...there was no place to back up enough for it to fit into the frame!


And one night we went out with Mark & Jana when they were in town visiting...


And Eddie Spaghetti loved his sweater....


And we went to visit Damon's sister, Ramona, & her family...


And we went 4-wheeling...


So, that was part of Christmas 2004. ...blast from the past!

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home