Life Is Just So Daily

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Thanksgiving, 2014

This year for Thanksgiving, we spent the day with my father in law's family. This was the first time I met any of that side of the family. The kids LOVED playing basketball indoors, so that was a big plus.

My father in law spent the night at our house the night before Thanksgiving. Gage was excited and ready to go in the morning. He was thrilled to ride down there with GrandDaddy in his Stingray. Just the two of them....I know it was special for Gage. 

Pics from the day:
Look who was dressed, ready, hair done, and smiling before the trip! Sweet boy.... Eliette was still in her jammies at that point.
:)





Pics from the day....











 It was a pretty good sized group, and I failed to get pictures of everybody.






I got so many sweet compliments about this little guy's behavior from before Damon, Eliette, and I arrived to the event. How wonderful that is as a parent. He was cheerful and helpful. Yay!

Then I asked him to snap a picture of me and Daddy.
Looked later, and this is what we got:
(Gah. He could have at least made me look skinny!)



Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home