Life Is Just So Daily

Friday, December 20, 2013

Bahama Mama: Part IV

I've got to seriously get this blog caught up and current!

I'm about to wrap up our Bahama trip....and I may end up leaving some details out.... but, just know that Gage said it was the best vacation ever, and the slides were amazing, and I had a really hard time being away from Eliette and pumping for that long!









(That picture above...oh, I just love it. I hate that it's kind of blurry, but I still love it...)




We headed into town one afternoon while there...
We saw this lovely church...


We also enjoyed the Pirates of Nassau Museum...





And we visited Pompey Square....
It was wonderful to incorporate a history lesson in a place that was significant to the lesson.


(Pompey was a 32 year old slave who led a rebellion.)  Pompey Square is now a tourist attraction in Nassau.

This is where I must leave you for now....
Nap time only lasts so long....am I right!?!?



Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 3:21 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

Just catching up on your and your blog after a long time... your family is so precious. I remain so happy for you. Your trip looks like it was so beautiful! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas--celebrating E's first!
Jessica

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home