Life Is Just So Daily

Thursday, December 05, 2013

Life with a spitter....

So, I've posted about Halloween already....but there I was, trying to go in order and post about this and then that...and I cracked up when I saw this picture. Clearly, it became the last in a series of pictures taken that afternoon. It just shows you: this is our life. She can spit up like crazy OUT OF NOWHERE some days. There's a huge difference in her spitting habits when she's had her Nexium vs. when she hasn't. Mommy can tell... and then, even a rogue wave can hit on the best of days, and generally at the most inopportune time...

(*I tagged this post as MSPI related...and really, her reflux is a separate issue, but whatever. It's my blog. I can do what I want. wink*wink)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home