Life Is Just So Daily

Friday, September 27, 2013

Really? There's an app for that?

Real Time Post!
{Hey, I'm so behind on blogging, I figure I better warn you when I'm posting about real time events.... not that it matters in this case....}

So, Hubby got me a new phone. A 5 iPhone. He was working on transferring over all of my contacts and pictures and apps.... Well, the stuff was linked up to the computer and I see an app that's being backed up:

3D Limo Parking Simulator

Really???
Must be some of Gage's junk. I let him play on my phone (or...I did before I got this new one!) and he would download all kinds of games and stuff....

So anyway....I found it humorous. A 3D limo parking simulator....crazy.

....little boy....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home