Life Is Just So Daily

Saturday, September 07, 2013

Happy Sleeper!!!! Good Sleeper!

So, I don't know if I posted about this yet....but we moved Bitty Girl into her crib for night-time sleep when she was 5 weeks old. It was hard. I will admit that.... but it was the best thing for us! It's worked out soooo well! We are so lucky.

For a while, we were in the routine of Daddy doing the last evening feed. I'd pump. He'd let her fall asleep on his chest and then we'd put her in bed. Now, not so much. I generally nurse her and rock her and then put her down....


Love watching her sleep.... love it!

....and for several weeks now, she's been sleeping through the night. We're talking 8 or more consecutive hours of sleep. It's AWESOME!
Awesome.
I'm so lucky.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 7:30 PM , Blogger Stephanie said...

That is amazing!! We are so close to moving Drake to his room, but I'm being selfish knowing it will be more of a hassle for me to get up and go in the other room to nurse him.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home