Life Is Just So Daily

Monday, September 02, 2013

Not Like Me....

Gage LOVES to check out at the grocery store. He loves to do the self checkout. For him, it's so exciting, and new and different. I can imagine that as a child, I too would have enjoyed this...


...but as an adult, I loathe the self checkout. It never fails: I get the "place the item in the bagging area" followed by "unexpected item found in the bagging area"...and then back to "place the item in the bagging area" and the inevitable, "please wait for an attendant." I am not fast enough at the self check out, or I do it wrong, or something. I end up just wanting to beat the crap out of the machine, and regretting my choice of even using the self checkout!

....so, there's that random tidbit of information about me & my son....
:)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home