Life Is Just So Daily

Monday, August 26, 2013

Sunday-Fun-Day....

Remember that I posted about lots of fun in 3 days time? Well, we had Sunday Fun Day during those few days.... It started with church...

After that, we went to lunch locally, and Gage got to have fun at this big indoor fun place near us. It's got indoor bowling, and mini-golf, and an arcade.... lots of fun!










Gage had a blast, and Eliette slept most of the time.... UNTIL.....the "Bad Minion" made her debut! Hahahaha!!!!!!
I LOVE that scrunchy nose picture! Love it!
We actually saw Despicable Me 2 just a day or two before we saw this doll. I jokingly had already called E our "Bad Minion" because of her tendency to be an evening-fussy-pants.... Anyway...I love E. I love the scrunchy nose. I love that I have a picture of that because it was the first time I'd seen her do the scrunchy nose giggle.

Ahhh.....sweet boy...sweet girl.....what more could I ask for!?!?


Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 5:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a fantastic family day!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home