Life Is Just So Daily

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Just a random August night...

So, all of these pics are from one random night in August.... We used the exersaucer for the first time. Baby Girl is too small for it, so we used a towel in there to help stabilize her....










 And Brother played Wii....

It was all fun and games until Baby Girl got tooooo much out of the bouncing and just started to spit up when I snapped this next picture:
Niiiiiiiice.....
Such is the life of a reflux baby.

I have video of that night too.... our sweet girl was just tickled pink to be in the exersaucer, and it made her giggle and giggle.... it was so sweet.
...and before I knew it, I was crying. It was Allen's sweet little baby laugh all over again. She has it. She has his same little bitty giggle and when I heard it replayed on the video, the tears just came pouring down. I couldn't help it. It's like a little gift from Heaven, just for us...
Now when Allen was little, he would giggle and giggle until he would TUMP OVER! (tump = tip + dump) It was precious. Eliette is not there yet, but the little bursts of laughter she gives us just takes my mind and heart back in time. I know he watches over us....and we are so very lucky.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home