Life Is Just So Daily

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Pine Cove Post #2....

So, I've been all out of sorts in general, and it's evident on the blog!
I posted about taking Gage to camp....and ummmm....I found more camp pics.
:)
Getting ready to go get Brother...

Picking Gage up from camp at the end of the first day....







Whooooo had a great day at camp??????



And then what happened???
He wanted to go see his cousin, Jordan. She lives there in the same town as Darnin, so we called her up. He wanted to go see her at her apartment. How cute is that??? He was disappointed that she doesn't have any toys....but she doesn't have kids yet, so what did he expect?!?!

So....that was Monday night.... I think I already posted about our lazy day on Tuesday while Gage went to camp and we (Eliette & I) headed home (eventually).

I left my camera there with Darnin to take pictures throughout the week of Camp Darnin.... Looks like there were some trips to Andy's Custard (which is OMG-good).

 ...and some sackin' out in the car...
 ....and some sleeping in Darnin & Pawpaw's bed....
 
 ...and some hanging with Pawpaw, I'm guessing BEFORE camp one day...

...and another fabulous end-of-the-day-send-off from camp....


...and this last picture??? I'm not really sure where they were, but I see bright lights, a smile, and a ring pop, so it must have been some place fun!

:)






Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 9:20 AM , Blogger kristi said...

Too cute!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home