Life Is Just So Daily

Wednesday, June 05, 2013

So Busy!

So, where have I been?
Well, a certain little girl has kept me sooooo busy!

Back to playing catch up....
We had soooo many visitors on the Friday following Eliette's birth.... It was a busy day, and truth be told, I remember most of it, but many conversations are just a blur. Sure, I'm smiling in the pics, but I was pretty tired and still taking meds....so there's that....

Pics from the day....













I'm telling you...it was a busy day!

Pics from later that Friday...




Oh my goodness, she's so sweet!






...and I think that was the end of that day...

:)





Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 5:12 PM , Blogger Miss A said...

She is BEAUTIFUL! I hope you are enjoying every single moment!

 
At 9:20 PM , Blogger Aubs said...

oh my word! she is sooo precious!!! and your smile is SO full of joy and love! beautiful! =)

 
At 8:51 AM , Blogger mdisselhorst said...

your mother is so beautiful.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home