Life Is Just So Daily

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Converse Rock.

It's no secret that my child loves Converse tennis shoes. Well, my friend Jessica told me that on the Converse website, you can design your own! Her son designed his own, and you have the option to have your kiddo's name put in tiny print on the shoes. Super cool. So, we let Gage design his own pair, and then I designed an orange pair for him because last year we searched high and low for orange Converse in his size. No luck. Well, I made him a pair!

When Jess ordered hers, it took weeeeeeeeks to get them. Like greater than six weeks. We got ours in 2-3 weeks. I am so excited that they are here before school starts.

Here are Gage's new Converse.

Converse: you've made one mama and one 6 year old little boy VERY happy.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 9:11 AM , Blogger Shoeaddict said...

I Love them!!! I'm going to see what they've got for D's size.

 
At 1:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's amazing- I had no idea! We just usually order M's from Amazon. Thanks for sharing! -susan

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home