Life Is Just So Daily

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Broken.



Today, I just feel broken.
Broken.

And exhausted.
But I can't sleep.

The details of all this just hurt.
The hurt is in the details.
Not the tasks of what is ahead, or what is in my immediate to-do basket, but just the details about his accident, and his body, and if there are words in the English language to describe all of this or how I am feeling---well, I don't know them.

I just know that I feel broken.

I.just.want.him.back.
I just want to scream that to the heavens, and I can't.
I want to throw a fit like a child until I get my way.
But those things won't bring him back, and I'm pissed and I'm sad, and I just ache in my core, in my throat, in my eyes.

It's late, and I'm rambly, and exhausted, and I can't really find the words that I need.

Talking out loud sometimes is a whole lot harder than typing, so for this minute right now---this is my outlet.
I'm going to take a bath and bawl and go to bed.



Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At 2:32 AM , Blogger Running with Scissors said...

The poor, darling little man. This is simply devastating. I'm so sorry for everyone involved.

 
At 5:34 AM , Blogger Beth said...

Any comment I write cannot possibly help – but I am thinking of you, the family and that sweet boy.

 
At 7:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

My heart goes out to you...just want to send you many hugs.

 
At 11:02 AM , Blogger Shannon said...

I have no words, only prayers for you and your family.

 
At 4:56 PM , Blogger Judy said...

I can't even wrap my head around this. I am so very very sorry, sweetie. Many prayers and hugs your way.

 
At 9:21 AM , Anonymous Terence said...

I extend my prayer to you.

 
At 10:22 PM , Blogger lisa said...

I am so sorry

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home