Life Is Just So Daily

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Cleaning my closet. Be proud of me.



Be proud of me.

Some "before" pictures:



Some "during" pictures:

(yes, I have a lot of shoes. Or, I did. I went through this pile & donated a ton!)




Some "after" pictures:

(Hubby's stuff...which was a LOT easier to organize than mine...)




Now, I wouldn't say it's pinterest-quality, but it's definitely better than it was! And, it's a whole lot lighter. I think that day I donated 6 boxes and 2 bags worth of stuff. Wooohoooo!





4 Comments:

At 12:12 PM , Blogger Stephanie and Jeff Stovall said...

Wow. That was a lot of stuff! I thought I had a bunch of stuff, but you take the cake. Well, maybe not anymore! ;) Looks great!

 
At 3:21 PM , Blogger PointerFamily said...

Thank you thank you thank you for the inspiration! Been wanting to do that. Needing to do that, that is! I really don't *want* to!

 
At 8:56 PM , Blogger Zephra said...

Don't donate your shoes without thinking of me first. You have awesome shoes...

 
At 1:22 PM , Anonymous misguided mommy said...

omg your closet is huge i am sooo jealous. my closet feels like a shoe box.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home