Life Is Just So Daily

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Blogger. WTF?

Suddenly, all my configurations look different.
I can't get the link to upload pictures to work.
Ugh.

Hubby---if you are reading this, can you just come home from work and fix this for me?
The laundry is going. The rest is folded. The dishes are done. I've baked banana bread and even gone to the store to buy some bacon and toothpaste for Gage. I've been such a good Mommy today. Please just come home for lunch and make my computer right!

....pretty please?
.......with sugar on top?

3 Comments:

At 9:41 AM , Blogger Lainey-Paney said...

Look at that!!!




I hit return in my post and specifically tried to configure the spacing, but it's all jammed together.


WTF is up with my blogger!!!????

 
At 9:41 AM , Blogger Lainey-Paney said...

...oh, the "return" button works appropriately in the comments.

 
At 6:44 PM , Blogger Lainey-Paney said...

apparently the answer is: use firefox.

Thanks, hubby!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home