Life Is Just So Daily

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Wanna go to the park?

Yes, yes we do!









Gage's fashion sense?
It's all his own.
The Converse shoes? He's in love. Many might actually think that he's into being a skater or some alternate style. Not so much. The love of Converse goes back to this:
The Sandlot.
Baseball.
See Benny? {Bennie???} He has black high top Converse shoes.
...and the love affair began.

Welcome to our little world, where the baseballer is king.


{Gage, you are your own little person. There are times that you say or do something, and you are just like your father. There are times when I see the child I used to be in you. But you----you are all of that and just.so.you. I wouldn't have it any other way. You are the best gift that has ever been given to me. I love you beyond measure. No matter what.}



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home