Life Is Just So Daily

Monday, March 05, 2012

So Much To Say, So Much To Say!

...I just don't have time to post it all right now!

Some highlights {though they are not all good}:

- last week to work full time! Woohooo!!!
- flu & strep ran through my house. Awesome. {Yeah, awesome that it's over}
- got a new # from the fertility clinic: 8. As in "you have an 8 percent chance of getting pregnant like this." Not awesome.
- went to California & lived like a rockstar for a few days. {Okay, maybe not EXACTLY like a rockstar, but I did have the opportunity to point out to Hubby this morning that our bathroom mirror in our bathroom at home lacks a built in TV, and I had soooo grown used to applying my makeup and watching the news. I believe the exact phrase I uttered was, "This is bullshit." He laughed and encouraged me to choose between makeup & the TV. Anyone want some slightly & some well-used makeup???!!!}
- t-ball season is officially underway. Go Braves! Last year we were the Titans. This year, the Braves. Bring it. I'm ready.
- spring break is coming up, and I'll be a SAHM then! {stay-at-home-mom} Yaaay. Hubby even mentioned taking some days off. I can't wait. I don't know if that means we will go some place, or hang around here. Either way, I'm excited.
- McKenna is coming from STL to visit. yaaaay! And she's bringing her parents too! {cuz you know---she needs a ride. She'll be 5 months this week, and I can't waaaaaait to see her!}
- my dad's birthday is this weekend.
- my sister & her fiance are coming to town this week & staying with me. Yay.
:)
- my mom is coming to town this weekend to see Melis & Goofball & McKenna. Yay!

That's a lot in bullet form.
I have lots to expand on, and lots of pictures to post, and pretty soon I hope to have all the time in the world to do it!

5 Comments:

At 4:09 AM , Blogger Zephra said...

I remember my Sister's chance of pregnancy resulting from her IVF was 10 percent. Jayden is almost 4. There is always hope.

 
At 6:54 AM , Blogger Beth said...

When the majority of things on such a list are good – life is GOOD!

 
At 12:05 PM , Anonymous JessN said...

I would bet on 8....because you have hope and your faith on your side. And not to mention lots of prayers from 2 friends who love you and believe in you :)

 
At 3:39 PM , Blogger Courtney said...

I am sure you will get pregnant. You are such a great mommy. God will bless you with number 2 when the time is right. Just remain positive. Good thoughts coming your way!

 
At 3:39 PM , Blogger Courtney said...

Oh, have fun with baby Mckenna. She is so sweet and such a cutie. Watch out for the poops. Just ask Melissa what she did at my mom's house on Christmas. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home