Life Is Just So Daily

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Hello, Domino!!!!



Domino Magazine used to be my absolute favorite magazine.
LOVED it!

Conde Nast shut it down.

I just read the following about it coming back:

Conde Nast is bringing its much-missed shelter magazine, Domino, back to print. It won't be a full-fledged relaunch in the style of Conde siblings Vanity Fair, which quit print in 1936 and came back in 1983, or House & Garden, which shut down in 1993, returned in 1996 and closed again in 2007. Rather, Domino is coming back as a newsstand-only special called "Domino Quick Fixes," a thick $10.99 standalone that Conde plans to sell on newsstands from mid-April through mid-July, the company said today. A second special edition of Domino is slated for next fall.

Augh! I can't wait!!!!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 8:31 AM , Blogger Beth said...

I’m getting all my “living with style” (and organizational) tips from Pinterest these days - although I still think I’m a lost cause… ;)

 
At 11:21 AM , Blogger Pregnantly Plump said...

I loved that magazine, too! They always had such cool ideas.

 
At 9:31 PM , Blogger Barrie said...

I've never seen that magazine. I'll have to keep an eye out for it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home