Life Is Just So Daily

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Back Up; Blog Catch Up.

I have so much to catch up on!

I have to go back into February to get everything all caught up...

One evening after work, I got together with Susan & Megan for dinner. Megan's home from London, and she herself hadn't yet moved to New York when we got together. We got to celebrate Susan's birthday, and we had a great time catching up!






Why did I feel the need to have my photo taken with the Portobello on a Bun? Because The Cheesecake Factory is not including my FAVORITE on their new menu. It's messy as can be, but it's my favorite!
:(


Ladies: I MISS our dinners out! We have to do it more often, and I'm truly not opposed to coming to NYC just for dinner! {Now, let's see if the Hubby goes for a plan like that!}

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home