Life Is Just So Daily

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

What's Down?



So, last night, I tucked Gage into bed. He's got a green down blanket on his bed. I pulled the blanket up to his chest & he said, "cold-cold-cold!" I said, it will get warm. The outside is cold, but it's a down blanket, so it will get warm soon & keep you warm.
"Mommy, what's down?"
"Well, it means that the inside part of the blanket is stuffed with goose feathers."

About 1/2 a second after I finished my sentence, he KICKED off the blankets & yelled, "OH GAWD! That blanket's filled with DEAD GOOSES!"

I had to promise him that the only part of the goose in the blanket was the down, and that it is VERY clean before it is used to make a blanket. It took him a little while, but in the end, he was okay with it...

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 9:25 AM , Anonymous JessN said...

Too cute lol

 
At 11:01 AM , Blogger Sunshine - www.cancersurvivor26.blogger.com said...

hahahaha..that is too cute!

 
At 7:32 PM , Blogger Judy said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

But, I'm with Gage...when you really think about it, it can be kinda gross. :-)

 
At 8:09 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! He's kinda of right you know! ;) Too cute!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home