Life Is Just So Daily

Monday, May 23, 2011

Pastries with Parents...

Early in May, Gage's school had a "Pastries with Parents" morning event. I was luckey enough to get to go!

We arrived to the school earlier than expected, and Gage seized the opportunity to play on the playground all by himself! {Note to my parents: THIS was what we fund-raised for. No copiers. Just a newer playground. Wooohoooo!}






We ventured inside...still before the event would begin, and I got to see some of Gage's school work. Oh, it's sooooo cute!
{The bird is happy.}



Pics of Gage & his classmates....






It was a lot of fun, and I'm VERY glad that I go to go!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 7:04 PM , Blogger Zephra said...

He looks so happy. I miss you Lainey. We must get together soooooon.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home