Life Is Just So Daily

Monday, May 16, 2011

"....but I'm too pretty."



The quote of the weekend:
"I'm too pretty to run out of gas."

...No, I'm not going to tell you who said it.
But it was one of the highlights of my weekend.
Yes, the person who said it is pretty.
It's just that her rationale is hilarious.

To the person who said this: You make me laugh. And LOOK! I updated my blog!

{...related to the whole 'update the blog' thing...Over the course of 3 days I've had 3 people to tell me to update this thing! Yes, I suck. This whole "workin' full time" is really cutting into what I had goin' on... I'm just sayin'....}

But, hopefully, I'll be updating the blog soon.
Maybe even this evening!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 7:51 AM , Blogger Shoeaddict said...

Well, I'm too pretty to PUMP gas. I hate, hate, hate pumping gas.

 
At 10:41 AM , Anonymous JessN said...

Omg, glad I cld make u laugh! it's just like all that stirring u hate to do!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home