Life Is Just So Daily

Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Chemo 3???

Update on mom...

As I post this, she's doing pre-chemo blood work.

Ahhh....today may be the day for chemo 3!

Those GI symptoms: gone.
Overall, says she's feeling great & ready to get this show on the road.

New chemo plan: the 5-Fu will be titrated down to a lower strength.

So....that's the update on that.


**********************
Life without a laptop: ugh!
But, hopefully I'll get a new one by the end of the month.
Honestly, I've been so busy lately that I haven't made the time to go laptop shopping, so I don't yet even know what I want.
I'm not a mac person, so just don't even throw that out there.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 7:55 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sending positive vibes for mom! :)

 
At 8:04 AM , Blogger Hester 5 said...

Just ordered a new laptop last night!!! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home