Life Is Just So Daily

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

This whole "job thing" is really cutting into my blogging time.

Ok, so I have been terrible about blogging lately. This whole "working full time" situation....don't get me wrong, I love going in at 9, I love getting paid for 40 hours a week, and I love the fact that I no longer have such a long distance commute. But seriously---I go to work, come home, try to do some housework each night, then it's the night routine with Gage, clothes for us to wear the next day, his lunch and bag to pack, dinner, then a TINY bit of down time before bed! ....only to repeat itself 4 more times in a week!!!! I honestly didn't know how good I had it working part time.... And let's not even mention the fact that if you stop ANYWHERE after work to pick up this or that, everybody and their dog is there. At 6pm, there is no dashing into a store for anything. I miss grocery shopping on like a Tuesday in the middle of the day. I'm just sayin'.....

In other news: I'm blogging from my phone b/c I think my laptop is screwed up. I thought it was just the charger, but now I'm not so sure. I got a new charger for it, but there is usually a light that comes on at the site where you plug the charger into the computer. Well, even though the two are adequately connected, no such light is illuminating. UGH! So, I'll have to get Hubby to look at it. He's been trying to convince me to upgrade to a new laptop for some time now, but....well, change is difficult! ...& expensive! Whatever happens, someone MUST retrieve the pics I have stored on there but hadn't yet uploaded to snapfish. I will just DIE if my pics are lost forever!!!

Ok.... That's about all for now. I'm tired of typing on this itty bitty touch screen.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 4:30 AM , Blogger Zephra said...

That is why I just could not do full time anymore. I have much respect for any Mom who has a full time job and still holds it all together. I miss hanging out with you so much sometimes...

 
At 11:26 AM , Anonymous misguided mommy said...

Tell me about it. My husband used to always say I spent too much time on the computer. When I stopped blogging it seems like I filled in the space with stuff I should have been doing all along. Now when I want to blog again I have NO TIME and it's like I'm a rookie blogger again with no readers and no love. Stupid priorities.

 
At 4:39 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I know what you mean about workin Full Time!
Wish you and all your family much luck.

Peace!

Treasure Hunts

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home