Life Is Just So Daily

Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Things...happenings & such.

Ok, there are lots of things I've failed to post about. I really have been neglecting the blog lately. With all of these snow days, you'd think I would have made more of an effort. But...I've been busy. New job and what not. So I have now completed orientation at the new job (ice cruncher sat next to me) and two days of orientation. The plan is for two weeks of orientation here and then I am to be on my own.
What else???
Mom's hair is falling out. Between that and the nausea, she's not doing so hot.
The weather here has been just horrible.
We hosted a Super Bowl Party.

That's about it.
Busy, but too busy to blog about it all!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 1:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad to hear from you. Thinking of your Mom, she's in my prayers every day. {hugs}

 
At 5:14 PM , Blogger Kate said...

I'm sorry about your mom. That has to be hard on you as well. Also, the new job, even if you like it, is more stress, right? Keep on taking care of yourself-or if you haven't, do something for you. You remain in my prayers.

 
At 5:40 PM , Blogger Zephra said...

I texted you today when Sara sat next to me crunching ice. Made me think of you...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home