Life Is Just So Daily

Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Not a great day.

Well, hubby's surgery was supposed to be at 12. No such luck. Surgery started around 2. I spoke with the doc at 3:30 and everything went fine. That was at 3:30. He's in recovery now. So we will leave here, sit in traffic and then I get to go to the pharmacy after that. It's been a long day and it's probably going to be an even longer night.

And, I spoke with my mother. She had a 3 month follow up colonoscopy today...& we did NOT get good news there---so keep my Mamasita in your prayers. This just was not what ANY of us expected to hear today. Her biopsy results will be back on Friday or Monday, but the message was pretty much to prepare for the Big C.

So that's been my day so far.

Labels:

11 Comments:

At 3:45 PM , Blogger lisa said...

Im so sorry. Sounds like a really hard day. I'll be sending good thoughts and prays your way....and hugs too if I could.

 
At 5:51 PM , Blogger Kate said...

I'm so sorry to hear about everything. I'm going to keep you and your hubby and your lovely Mamasita and your entire family in my prayers.

 
At 7:06 PM , Blogger Shoeaddict said...

Oh, LP, I'm so sorry to hear this news. Lots of love and prayers to you and your family.

 
At 6:29 AM , Blogger LauraC said...

Lainey, I am so sorry to hear this news! Keeping your family in my thoughts!

 
At 7:19 AM , Blogger TwinsanityMom - Janet said...

Sending prayers your way girl! {{{hugs}}}

 
At 8:46 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear this news. I will keep hubby and Mamacita in my prayers. Big HUGS xoxo

 
At 12:41 PM , Blogger Zephra said...

Oh Lainey I hate to hear that about your Mom. She is the sweetest lady. I pray that she will be okay. Please keep me updated and call if you need someone to talk to or have coffee with. I miss you terribly.

 
At 7:03 PM , Blogger Stephanie and Jeff Stovall said...

I am so sorry to hear all of this. Praying that the biopsy results come back quick and with good news attached. Thinking about you and your family - Steph

 
At 10:29 AM , Blogger Marni's Organized Mess said...

First of all, I am sorry to hear this. :(

Second, I hope things are on the uphill climb for you now. Hugs!!

Third, I thought I was the only one who called my mama mamacita?! I love it!

Lastly, maybe a giveaway will lift your spirits? I am giving away a $75 gift card, come enter!

 
At 3:11 PM , Anonymous DiseƱo web said...

Hard day hum...
Good luck

 
At 8:04 PM , Blogger Pregnantly Plump said...

Oh no! I will be thinking about, and praying for, you guys and your mom.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home