Life Is Just So Daily

Monday, December 06, 2010

She's Getting Coal for Christmas.

So....here's the email I sent to our insurance lady, after a series of 2 emails she sent to us on Friday. The first email she sent was by mistake. The 2nd was to let us know that the 1st was sent by mistake.

Sherri---- It's Damon's wife here.
You & James are going to get a kick out of this.

So, the emails that you accidentally sent to Damon, also went to my email account.
I was at work.
I read the first one about an insurance quote on a Lexus.
My brain took off! I immediately thought "OMG! I'm getting a new Lexus for Christmas! I'm going to be that gal in the commercial who goes running out & there will be a shiny new car with a big red bow sitting in my driveway! Can we afford a new Lexus right now? Well, he handles the bills. He wouldn't be getting me one if we couldn't afford it. What am I going to wear? I'll still be in pajamas...so they better be cute because all the neighbors will see me....and then he'll probably take pictures too, so I better at least brush my hair Christmas morning before anyone whips out a camera. I can't believe I'm getting a Lexus for Christmas!!!!!!"

And then I read the 2nd email.
:(

I promise you I'm not mad. I laughed at myself, and told Damon just exactly how fast my brain jumped to me getting a Lexus on Christmas morning. He laughed at me too.
I thought you & James would get a kick out of the story as well.
:)
~Laine

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 12:15 PM , Blogger Lainey-Paney said...

PS: Hubby assured me that I'm not getting a new car for Christmas.

 
At 6:06 PM , Blogger Zephra said...

Priceless

 
At 6:14 PM , Blogger Kate said...

That is a fabulous story!

 
At 5:28 PM , Blogger Heidi said...

Hahahahaaha! Too funny! Sorry you are not getting a new car.

I love your Xmas lights.

I can't believe the Toys R Us Express story. Idiotic.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home